Monday, May 4, 2009

Ramp up week - Day 1

Today I did the first day of p90X and boy is it a workout. I just kept my diet as trying to minimize fats whenever possible (but I still had bacon and eggs for breakfast).

Pushups 15/10,
Wide front pullups (with feet) 8/9,
Military pushups 10/5,
Reverse grip chinups (with feet) 7/6,
Wide fly pushups 10/8,
Decline pushups 8/3,
Heavy pants (bands) 10/12,
Diamond pushups 7/3,
Lawnmowers 12/15,
Dive-bomber pushups 7/4,
Back flys 7/7,
Ab Ripper X about 1/2 all the exercises

It was grueling. Diamond pushups were by far the worst. I could not go all the way down while on my toes. When I tried I collapsed and had to push up one arm at a time. For the pullups I bought a bar that hangs on the door and I put it on the kitchen door. I discovered by doing that I can put my feet on the kitchen counter and feel more stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment