Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ramp up week - Day 7

The scheduled day is either a rest or a stretch day. I missed the last two days due to scheduling conflicts, hence I feel guilty. Today I decided to do the KempoX workout.

A word of warning: The instructions in this video are lacking in comparison to the other workout videos. I used to be an amature boxer as well as practicing Karate in my youth, so I understood the stance and movements but my girlfriend was extremely fustrated. I was able to show her how to stand/move, but the instruction based on the video alone is lacking. I will try to explain it more in future posts.

All in all, it's a decent workout. Not as demanding as the others. Looking back, the tempo of the workouts are in an Hard/Easy (Static/Dynamic) arrangement. This is a methodology that I have used in the past when training for boxing and is sustainable for a period of time (at least back when I was 20!). I'm looking forward to the next 90days.

No comments:

Post a Comment