Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ramp up week - Day 4

Ok so I missed the workout yesterday due to golf and a lack of sleep. I woke up this morning at 6:15am and did the shoulder workout and ab workout.

alternating shoulde press 12/10,
in&out bicep curls 16/16,
two arm tricep kickbacks 12/10,
deep swimmers press 12/10,
full super...curls 10/12,
chair dips 17/15,
upright rows 12/10,
static arm curls 16/16,
flip grip tricep press 9/10,
two angle shoulder flys 12/12,
crouching curls 10/10,
lying down tricep extension 7/10,
ab ripper x (about half the workout but further than Monday)

I am using bands for the exercises because I live in an apartment and don't have access to weights. The shoulder and tricep exercises are fine cause I can shorten the bands to suit. But it seems like the bicep exercises do not work well with the bands for me. I don't get a pump like they say on the video. I definitely feel it in the other exercises though.

Diet buster: Quizos steak sandwich for lunch (reg size)

Yoga X is awsume. I used to do yoga a while back but would only do it for 20min or so. This DVD is and hour and a half and is great. At first the upward dog is hard cause your still but it quickly becomes the pose to rest in to recover from the other ones. I only did the first hour of it because I signed up for rec volleyball and had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment